Laser Vessels Removal
There are several methods of the abolition of vascular malformations. The most progressive and effective one is laser removal. Aesthetic medicine actively uses this technique in order to help patients get rid of vascular defects quickly and almost without pain.
A lot of people are familiar with skin problems such as vascular spiders, hemangiomas, vascular pattern and other malformations that can bring a lot of inconveniences. In addition to the psychological discomfort caused by such a cosmetic defect (especially if it has appeared on the face), such signs indicate that the walls of blood vessels are weakened.
Causes of vascular defects
Erythrosis, telangiectasia (spider veins), rosacea, couperosis are very common skin diseases. Formation of a capillary grid, redness, irritation, swelling, etc are the signs of these diseases. The causes of such phenomena may be different.
Vascular and pigmental skin lesions can be a result of:
- Genetic susceptibility.
- Anatomical skin features – for example, hypersensitivity, delicacy, dryness.
- Ultraviolet, high or low temperatures exposure.
- Bad habits.
- Diseases of blood vessels or blood-forming organs.
- Improper beauty care, nutrition, etc.
If the vascular malformations appear again and again, then you should find out the cause of this phenomenon and eliminate it by all means. This is an important sign to be tested by a vascular surgeon (angiosurgeon) or a phlebologist. By means of a laser, a reliable and effective method of modern cosmetology, it is possible to remove the existing defects.
The mode of laser action
During the session, a laser beam, falling on the skin with enlarged capillaries, penetrates the blood vessel and is absorbed by hemoglobin actively. This provokes the production of thermal energy, as a result, the blood coagulates in the capillary rapidly. Due to this, the process of so-called “soldering” occurs. The vessel adheres and blood stops flowing into it. After some time, the malformation disappears completely.
The results of laser removal
What a patient should expect after the procedure of blood vessels removal with a laser:
- A slight reddening of the skin may remain in the area affected by the laser beam, but it will disappear within a few hours.
The vascular malformation will be removed (the best option of laser therapy will be chosen for this), as a result, the skin color will become even and clean.
- There are no scars, pigmentation and other marks after the procedure. The skin crust that is formed the next day after the procedure subsides very soon.
- Complete emptying of the vessel occurs within a few weeks. During this time, there is no need to wear compression garments or bandages, protect yourself from ultraviolet radiation and other external influences.
The advantages of vessels removal with a laser in “Certus” clinic
Different vascular and pigment malformations (telangiectasia, vascular pattern, etc.) on the face or body can be removed at “Certus” clinic by modern laser equipment. Сurrently, this method is the most effective. You can forget about the vascular spider or other vascular malformation in one session. It will never appear in the same place again.
These advantages of vessels removal with a laser are not the only ones. There are other benefits:
- Relative painlessness. There is no need to use anesthesia since during the procedure the patient can feel only a slight tingling and warmth. A lot of reviews from those who have undergone such a session can prove this.
- The quickness of the procedure. It takes about 15-20 minutes, the patient can again go about the business after the procedure.
- Safety. Do not expect the negative effects of laser exposure. Pigmentation, scars, and cicatrices are absent. Only slight redness can appear. The next day after the session a crust is formed, but it disappears in 3-4 days (maximum – in a week).
- There is the non-surgical treatment of vascular pathologies without the use of a scalpel, anesthesia and suturing among the significant advantages of laser removal.
Who cannot undergo the procedure?
Despite the high safety of the procedure, laser exposure is contraindicated in several cases:
- Pregnancy, lactation period.
- Inflammatory and infectious diseases in the acute phase.
- Oncological formations.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Skin diseases in the laser exposure zone.
- Systemic connective tissue diseases.
- Decompensation stage of chronic diseases.
- Susceptibility to the emergence of keloid cicatrices.
The laser method makes it possible to perform safe, effective, almost painless removal of vessels with a guaranteed result. The procedure should be carried out by a highly qualified specialist with special training. These professionals work in “Certus”.
Laser removal of vessels
10 (Русский) грн
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. General blood and urine tests.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. Blood type and Rh factor.
4. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
5. Biochemical blood test.
6. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
7. The reaction of Wasserman.
9. The conclusion of the therapist.
10. Certificate of fluorography.
11. For women – a certificate from a gynecologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 50-100 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 2 hours) – 200 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
The postoperative period you can spend in our hospital, this service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.
- Aesthetic surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Beauty Injections
- ENT Services
Our experts will contact you soon. Your contact information will not be passed to the third persons.