A thread lift
A thread lift is a non-invasive lifting with the use of special threads. This procedure is innovative and allows you to rejuvenate the body, improve the contours, restore normal skin elasticity, remove wrinkles, eliminate soft tissue ptosis in a quick, effective, and safe way.
Certus clinic offers a range of services within aesthetic medicine. In addition to other procedures, we perform the thread lift of the body using effective, safe, non-rejecting threads. We use only advanced technologies and high-quality materials, which allow us to be sure of the expected result.
Thread lift procedure
Special threads are administered under the skin during a thread lift procedure. The face is the most popular part of the body for performing such operations. But that is not rare that patients turn to specialists with a request to tighten the abdomen, buttocks, breast, and arms.
Two types of threads can be used for body lift:
- Biodegradable (absorbable) threads. They serve up to 3 years on average.
- Non-absorbable threads. The effect of the supporting structure is usually noticeable up to 6 years.
The type of material for the procedure is determined by the body region to be treated, skin type, and other details which are taken into account by a doctor.
The procedure seems to be quite simple (from a professional point of view). A doctor inserts very thin medical needles or cannulas into the subcutaneous layer. They help to implant special notched threads under the skin. When a specialist tightens these notches, he eliminates the vertical droopiness of the tissues, the so-called gravitational ptosis. There are smooth threads, without notches, which form an elastic subcutaneous layer.
The operation does not imply incisions, so the procedure is low-traumatic. Because of this, there is no need for general anesthesia. It is enough to give local anesthesia. Puncture marks disappear within 3-4 days.
Indications and contraindications for the procedure
There are the following indications for thread lift:
- soft tissues ptosis of minor degree (including the overhang of the upper eyelid, drooping of the outer edges of the eyelids);
- postpartum stretch marks;
- reduced skin tone, skin laxity;
- deep wrinkles around the eyes;
- pronounced nasolabial folds;
- extra skin in the lower abdomen, which is formed after childbirth or as a result of fast weight loss;
- not clear body contours;
- wrinkles on the décolleté and neck;
- loose jowls;
- skin laxity, wrinkles around the mouth;
- dropping of the nose tip up to 3mm.
Like any procedure, even a minimally invasive one, thread lift has some restrictions and contraindications:
- diabetes with an uncontrolled glucose level;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- chronic skin diseases;
- contagious and virus diseases;
- oncology diseases;
- blood-clotting disorders;
- immune system disorders;
- burdened allergological anamnesis.
The best effect of the thread lift is expected in case of low or medium degree age-related skin changes. Moreover, the most favorable period for lifting is 35-50 years of age. In later years the formation of the subcutaneous skeleton comes with some difficulties and thread lift is less effective.
Advantages of thread lift
The benefits of thread lift are as follows:
- it is not contraindicated during other cosmetic and hardware procedures;
- there are no incisions (only shallow punctures);
- there is no need for general anesthesia;
- lifting procedures are performed quickly, and they do not require a hospital stay;
- the tightened tissues are in a safe and stable position due to the notches;
- the skin becomes taut, elastic, healthy immediately.
The thread lift is a procedure that has proven to be effective. It is confirmed by many positive examples and reviews of patients.
It is necessary to avoid thermal procedures, the use of decorative cosmetics (in case of a facelift) in the first few days after the surgery. Over the next two months, you should not get a massage and go to the pool, undergo chemical peels and deep scrubbing.
After surgery, there can be:
- Bruises and hematomas. Some indurations usually formed within injections area should disappear in a few hours (sometimes after several days).
- Thread breaking. It occurs in case of a hit, cut, tissue compression within the treated area. Correction procedures eliminate it.
- Asymmetry of the face and body contours. Correction procedures eliminate it.
The body thread lift is one of the popular services at Certus clinic. Arrange a visit to a doctor and learn how this procedure can change you for better!
Extra thread for lift
Extra thread for lift reinforced
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. PCR test for COVID-19
2. General blood and urine tests.
3. Blood test for sugar.
4. Blood type and Rh factor.
5. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
6. Biochemical blood test.
7. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
8. The reaction of Wasserman.
10. The conclusion of the therapist.
11. Certificate of fluorography.
12. For women – a certificate from a gynecologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 100-150 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 2 hours) – 200 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
The postoperative period you can spend in our hospital, this service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.
- Aesthetic surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Beauty Injections
- ENT Services
Our experts will contact you soon. Your contact information will not be passed to the third persons.