ENT consultation is the first stage of effective treatment and prevention of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat. Such diseases initially cause discomfort, and later, become the chronic ones. They lead to complications and can cause serious harm to the patient’s health. After the consultation in “Certus” clinic, your diagnosis will be set in time, as well as therapy will be assigned.
An otolaryngologist (ENT specialist) treats various diseases of the pharynx and larynx, ear, nose, and paranasal sinuses both in a medical (conservative) way and with the help of a surgical measure.
The most common cases that require ENT consultation:
- A permanently runny nose.
- Nasal congestion.
- Breathing trouble.
- A frequent sore throat.
- Other ailments of the ear, nose, and throat.
You can visit the ENT specialist in Kiev at “Certus” clinic, where the experienced specialists in ENT diseases work. They will conduct a comprehensive examination using modern diagnostic methods and prescribe suitable treatment based on the results.
ENT consultation takes place in several stages in our clinic:
- Booking a consultation by phone or via the website.
- Examination of the patient, the medical card, case history.
- Laboratory tests and necessary checkup.
- Diagnosis, treatment, and recommendations.
The otolaryngologists of “Certus” clinic perform rhinoplasty and septoplasty, surgical treatment of diseases of the throat, nose, paranasal sinuses, as well as restore respiratory and olfactory functions in order to renew normal functioning of the ENT organs.
As one of the modern centers for ENT services in Kiev, “Certus” clinic performs surgeries in the nasal and oral cavities, using such progressive methods as coblation and endoscopic surgery. These are gentle, effective and reliable methods of surgical intervention.
We recommend making an appointment for ENT consultation, in case of the first symptoms of ENT diseases, which are innocuous, at first glance. Self-treatment can only worsen the situation. Comprehensive ENT consultation takes place in a short time in order to start treatment and get rid of the existing problem as soon as possible.
Consultation with an ENT specialist
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. General blood and urine tests.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. Blood type and Rh factor.
4. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
5. Biochemical blood test.
6. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
7. The reaction of Wasserman.
9. The conclusion of the therapist.
10. Certificate of fluorography.
11. For women – a certificate from a gynecologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 50-100 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 2 hours) – 200 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
The postoperative period you can spend in our hospital, this service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.