Facial cleansing is a cosmetic procedure aimed to cleanse the skin of the face from impurities, pore clogging, sebum, open (blackheads) and closed (whiteheads) comedones.
In “Certus” clinic there are several types of facial cleansing:
Manual facial cleansing is performed by a cosmetologist and it is a basic procedure. It is recommended for oily, dense skin with a large number of comedones. Also, it allows getting to the closed acne and the sebaceous gland opening. Manual cleansing of the face is completed with the mechanical one using special tools, such as a spoon UNO, Vidal needle.
Ultrasonic facial cleansing is a machine cleansing of the skin by ultrasound waves. It is a gentle and non-traumatic procedure. This type of cleansing is recommended for normal, sensitive or combination skin. It cleanses the skin from dead cells and sebaceous plugs, reduces inflammation, minimizes the pores, moisturizes the skin.
Combined facial cleansing involves the use of three above-mentioned techniques. It gives a visible result with the one-time procedure and provides a stable effect with the regular sessions.
General contraindications: removal of comedones by the patient; very dry and delicate skin; weak and dilated capillaries; skin diseases.
How is the procedure performed in “Certus” clinic?
Facial cleansing stages:
- Skin check, exclusion of contraindications.
- Makeup removal and skin cleaning.
- Applying a special agent for skin softening and opening the pores.
- Сleansing of the face.
- Applying a soothing, drying mask.
- Applying an anti-inflammatory, healing cream.
- Recommendations for facial care.
During the procedure, a dermatologist-cosmetologist works with rosedrops and pustules carefully, in compliance with the aseptic and antiseptic rules. If it is possible they are removed. Although the presence of inflammatory processes on the skin is considered to be one of the contraindications for cleansing, removal of acne by the patient involves the risk of skin damage and infection.
Regular facial cleansing is an essential condition for keeping the well-groomed and healthy skin, as well as the prevention of early signs of aging. In our clinic the optimal method of facial cleansing will be selected, taking into account the type and features of the skin, as well as the patient’s wishes.
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. PCR test for COVID-19
2. General blood and urine tests.
3. Blood test for sugar.
4. Blood type and Rh factor.
5. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
6. Biochemical blood test.
7. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
8. The reaction of Wasserman.
10. The conclusion of the therapist.
11. Certificate of fluorography.
12. For women – a certificate from a gynecologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 100-150 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 2 hours) – 200 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
The postoperative period you can spend in our hospital, this service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.
- Aesthetic surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Beauty Injections
- ENT Services
Our experts will contact you soon. Your contact information will not be passed to the third persons.