Preoperative and postoperative care
Any plastic surgery requires a complex and responsible approach. Joint engagement of cosmetology and surgery helps to achieve the maximum result and meet the expectations of the surgical intervention.
In “Certus” clinic a cosmetologist selects the optimal program for a patient:
- Before surgery as a preparatory stage.
- After plastic surgery, for the period of rehabilitation.
Preparatory measures should be a guarantee for blood circulation improvement and good skin healing. They are aimed at moisturizing, nourishing the skin, making it more elastic and resilient. It is possible to undergo several facial peel sessions in advance in order to clean the skin and start the cell regeneration process. If there are inflammatory processes on the skin, procedures with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects are used.
Rehabilitation techniques help to cope with the natural but unpleasant effects of plastic surgery and reduce the duration of the recovery period.
An individual course of cosmetic procedures is prescribed to a patient. These procedures contribute to:
- Pain relief.
- Elimination of sensory loss.
- Reduction of swelling and bruising.
- Prevention of cicatrices and scars formation.
- Restoration of blood circulation.
- Consolidation of the result.
Cosmetic procedures are selected according to the contraindications, the specificity of plastic surgery and its consequences.
During the recovery period, the following procedures may be assigned:
- Lymphatic drainage massage.
- Ultrasonic therapy.
- Fractional photothermolysis.
- PRP therapy.
- Laser therapy.
Our clinic applies the practice of combining the surgical methods and cosmetology in order to correct and rejuvenate the appearance. Cosmetic procedures help to fix, extend and improve the results of plastic surgery. Сooperation of the surgeon and cosmetologist is important at all stages of the patient’s stay in the clinic.
lymphatic drainage massage and ultrasound phonophoresis of eye area
Lymphatic drainage massage and ultrasound phonophoresis of face
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. General blood and urine tests.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. Blood type and Rh factor.
4. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
5. Biochemical blood test.
6. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
7. The reaction of Wasserman.
9. The conclusion of the therapist.
10. Certificate of fluorography.
11. For women – a certificate from a gynecologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 50-100 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 3 hours) – 300 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
The postoperative period you can spend in our hospital, this service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.