Acne eruption or acne is an inflammatory skin disease caused by increased sebum production and blocking of sebaceous glands. Malfunctions of the sebaceous glands of the skin lead to clogging of ducts with dead cells, formation of comedones, emergence of inflammation and whiteheads on the face, shoulders, and back.
Causes of acne
The causes of acne are internal and external factors. Among the common factors are:
- Hormonal imbalance, including the imbalance of female hormones.
- Unhealthy diet (imbalance of fats, simple carbohydrates).
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, dysbacteriosis, costiveness).
- Genetic predisposition.
- Frequent stress and a decrease in immunity.
- Improper skin care and the use of inappropriate cosmetic products.
Acne disease has not only long-term negative effects on the skin structure, but it causes significant aesthetic and psychological discomfort as well. The consequences of acne are cosmetic defects of the skin – pitted acne scars. These after-effects are:
- Hyperkeratosis (excessive hyperkeratinization and thickening of the upper skin layer);
- Enlarged pores;
- Scars and cicatrices on the skin;
- Uneven and bosselated surface of the face;
- Blemishes and uneven complexion.
Special cosmetology procedures help to fight against acne and pitted acne scars. It should be taken into account that aesthetic medicine methods cannot cope with the removal of scars and cicatrices completely, but over time they become less noticeable.
Acne treatment in “Certus” clinic
In our clinic, a dermatologist, cosmetologist offers a comprehensive treatment of acne, which includes:
- Diagnosis of the disease.
- Checkup and delivery of medical tests. Seeing an endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, gynecologist, psychologist, if necessary.
- Selection of skin care products.
- Recommendations for food ration and diet.
- Advice on the use of decorative cosmetics.
- Selection of optimal cosmetic procedures.
- Maintenance and control of all stages of the disease treatment.
Patients with acne and pitted acne scars are recommended to undergo the following procedures in order to improve the skin of the face: peels, facial cleansing, fractional photothermolysis, ultrasound therapy, laser therapy. The cosmetic procedures are assigned individually, depending on the possible contraindications, stage of acne and the results of the checkup.
consultation with the treatment order
combined face cleansing
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. General blood and urine tests.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. Blood type and Rh factor.
4. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
5. Biochemical blood test.
6. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
7. The reaction of Wasserman.
9. The conclusion of the therapist.
10. Certificate of fluorography.
11. For women – a certificate from a gynecologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 50-100 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 2 hours) – 200 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
The postoperative period you can spend in our hospital, this service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.