Сontour plastic surgery is a procedure for facial rejuvenation and face correction by subcutaneous injections of natural gel preparations (fillers) based on hyaluronic acid. The latter acts as a natural component of tissues, so it safely aligns folds and wrinkles, filling the necessary areas. Since hyaluronic acid is biocompatible with body cells, it is gradually absorbed over time.
When should it be applied?
Facial contouring is indicated due to the following facial asymmetries:
- Pronounced nasolabial folds.
- Thin lips.
- Unaesthetic nose shape.
- Abnormal chin shape.
- Asymmetry of the lips, cheekbones and facial contours.
- Indistinct facial contour (sagging cheeks, sunken eyes, indisctinct cheekbones).
- Mimic and age-related wrinkles.
- Insufficient volume of hands.
General contraindications: cancer, inflammatory skin diseases, arterial hypertension, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
What are the results and advantages?
Facial contouring helps to fight against skin ageing and to correct facial defects. The results of the procedure:
- Lip augmentation and their expressive contour.
- Correction of the nose tip and wings deformations.
- Smoothing of nasolabial folds.
- Correction of lacrimonasal sulci.
- Contour correction of facial contours.
- Reconstruction of fullness deficiency.
The result of the injection is visible instantly, but it is fully manifested during the week, when the swelling decreases, minor redness and traces of injections disappear. The resulting effect lasts from 6 to 18 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the skin and resorption of the drug.
Facial contouring has several advantages:
- This is a fast and non-surgical way to correct the face and eliminate wrinkles.
- It has short recovery period.
- Compatible with other cosmetic procedures.
- The result can be seen immediately, and the effect is fixed for a long-term period.
- Hyaluronic acid injections are safe and hypoallergenic.
How is the surgery performed in “Certus” clinic?
The patient is given a consultation where the doctor examines the face condition of the person and their problem areas, eliminates possible contraindications and selects an injection medication of the desired density. The procedure includes:
- Skin preparation and anesthesia (if necessary).
- Drawing points for the needle injection.
- Filler injections.
- Applying of a cooling bag.
- Recommendations for the recovery period.
We use the fillers of European and North American manufacturers. They are allowed on the territory of Ukraine and have proven themselves flawlessly.
The procedure in our clinic is carried out by dermatologists, cosmetologists and surgeons who are experts with many years of experience in the field of injection cosmetology (more detailed information you can find in the “Our experts” section ). The price of such service depends on the amount of work, the area of injections, the amount of the drug injection and its cost. The exact price will become known after a consultation.
Facial contour correction is a popular method of aesthetic medicine. It helps to postpone the use of plastic surgery. If the age-related changes on your face begin to cause discomfort or deficiencies as well as interfere with being at your best – come on a consultation into our clinic.
Filler injection using Juvederm ® VYCROSS, RESTYLANE, TEOSYAL: lips; nasolabial folds; nose; cheekbones; chin; jaw angles; tear trough.
additional syringe of filler
Lips, nasolabial folds, Juvederm Volift, hyaluronic acid, France, 1 ml. (60 min.)
Lips, nasolabial folds, Juvederm Volift Retouch, hyaluronic acid, France, 0,55 ml. (60 min.)
Lips, nasolabial folds, Juvederm 3, hyaluronic acid, France, 1 ml. (60 min.)
Cheekbones, chin, nose, Juvederm Voluma, hyaluronic acid, France, 1 ml.
"Lips, nasolabial folds, Belotero Balance, Belotero Intense, hyaluronic acid, Switzerland, 1 ml."
Lips, nasolabial folds, Phillex Fine Lips, Phillex Deep Plus, hyaluronic acid, Great Britain, 1,1 ml.
Cheekbones, chin, nose, Belotero Volume, hyaluronic acid, Switzerland, 1 ml.
Cheekbones, chin, nose, Juvederm Ultra 4, hyaluronic acid, France, 1 ml.
Cheekbones, chin, nose, Phillex Sub-Q plus, hyaluronic acid, Great Britain, 1,1 ml.
Lips, Juvederm Smile, hyaluronic acid, France, 0,55 ml.
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. General blood and urine tests.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. Blood type and Rh factor.
4. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
5. Biochemical blood test.
6. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
7. The reaction of Wasserman.
9. The conclusion of the therapist.
10. Certificate of fluorography.
11. For women – a certificate from a gynecologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 50-100 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 3 hours) – 300 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
The postoperative period you can spend in our hospital, this service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.