Breast lipofilling is a procedure for transplanting the patient's own fat in order to improve the shape and increase the size of the breasts. In the process of lipofilling the fatty tissue (natural filler for soft tissues) is transferred from one part of the body into another.
Breast lipofilling before and after
Video about the service breast lipofilling
An important condition is that the patient must have sufficient reserves of fat in the abdomen area, thighs, flanks, or other parts of the body. These are donor zones from where the collection of the necessary amount of fat is taken.
Indications for breast lipofilling
The procedure is carried out with the following purposes:
- Increase the breasts size.
- Eliminate the breasts asymmetry.
- Improve the shape and contour of the breasts.
General contraindications: cancer, cardiovascular and acute infectious diseases, chronic hypertensive disease, thyroid disorders, diabetes mellitus, blood-clotting disorder, under-age patients, high hyperadiposis (obesity), pre-arranged pregnancy, recent lactation.
Breast lipofilling procedure steps
Breast lipofilling is carried out in three main stages in one procedure
- The collection of fat from the donor area through small skin punctures by lipoaspiration (absorption) of fat.
- Fat preparation and decontamination.
- The insertion of purified fat in the required places, without any incisions on the skin. Fat injections are performed linearly, in layers and in small portions. This technique contributes to a better engraftment of fatty tissue.
Procedure peculiar features:
- The breast can be increased by ½-1 size in one session.
- Fat is a natural material for our body, its implantation does not trigger the mechanism of immune protection.
- Fat tends to dissolve over time (by 30-60%) and “shrink” during 2-4 months, therefore, in order to achieve the permanent effect, it is necessary to have several procedures.
How is the surgery performed in “Certus” clinic?
Pre-surgery examination: 1-3 hours.
Duration of the surgery: 2-3 hours. The patient stays in a clinical setting for 1 day.
Anaesthesis: general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedating medications.
Incision options: the collection and insertion of fat is carried out through small skin punctures, thus it minimizes scarring. The incisions are absent.
*Recovery period. Swelling and bruises (subcutaneous hemorrhages) subside within 1-2 weeks after the procedure. The patient wears special compression garments for 4-6 weeks.
*Side effects: temporary swelling, bruising, discomfort, pain.
*Risks: infectious complications, hematomas, insufficient correction, breast asymmetry, uneven skin contours in places where fat was collected and injected.
*Result: on condition of several procedures – permanent.
*The effect, result, risks, and recovery period depend on the individual peculiarities of the human body.
Breast lipofilling from one side (liposuction areas are paid additionally)
Do you have to undergo examinations or tests before the procedure / operation?
You can go through a laboratory examination before the procedure / operation in our clinic, or at the place of residence, depending on the type of anesthesia.
If the operation will be carried out under general anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. General blood and urine tests.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. Blood type and Rh factor.
4. Coagulogram (blood coagulation).
5. Biochemical blood test.
6. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
7. The reaction of Wasserman.
9. The conclusion of the therapist.
10. Certificate of fluorography.
11. Help from the gynecologist.
12. During breast surgery – ultrasound, examination of a mammologist.
If the operation will be performed under local anesthesia, then you need to pass the following tests:
1. Complete blood count (with formula) + platelets.
2. Blood test for sugar.
3. The coagulation time.
4. Blood test for the Australian antigen, hepatitis “C”, HIV.
5. General analysis of urine.
6. Blood type.
7. Certificate of fluorography.
The cost of the examination in our clinic is 150 €
Is anesthesia included in the cost of the service?
The cost of anesthesia is not included in the cost of the procedure and is paid separately depending on its type and time of its action.
1. General short-term anesthesia (up to 2 hours) – 200 €
2. Each subsequent hour of general anesthesia additionally – 100 €
3. Intravenous anesthesia – 200 €
4. Local anesthesia – 100 €
After the operation, can I stay at your rehabilitation clinic?
You can spend the postoperative period in our hospital. This service is paid separately – from 100 € to 200 € per day.